Terms and Conditions of Advertising on SalfordOnline
1. The Customer agrees to place an advertisement with SalfordOnline for the time agreed.
2. The customer agrees that SalfordOnline (hereinafter called 'the Company') may design and create an advert/banner with or without the use of any supplied copyrighted artwork or logo's to be used on www.salfordonline.com for the time specified.
3. The Company reserves the right to refuse to create or use any material which it deems to be unsuitable and shall not be liable for failure to advertise in any such instance.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for the loss of, or damage to, any artwork supplied.
5. There must be no breach of any contract, copyright, trademark or other such right.
6. Positioning of advertisements may be changed at the discretion of the Company.
7. We cannot guarantee the colour or quality of adverts.
8. The Customer must ensure that all information supplied is correct and that all necessary consents have been sought.
9. All adverts and the Companies activities are governed by applicable laws. The Customer must ensure that anything supplied complies with the relevant laws governing England and Wales.
10. The Company reserves the right to alter and adjust advertising features.
11. Advertisement rates are subject to review at any time. Any agreed rates are valid for one advertisement and for the first twelve months advertising only.
12. Cancellations are only accepted in writing within four working days of the advertising agreement being submitted.
13. Any complaints must be raised within two weeks from the date of invoice.
14. The Company will endeavour to have all banners live within four working days of a signed agreement being received, subject to circumstances beyond the control of the Company.
15. All advertisements are accepted on the understanding that any descriptions relating to goods or services do not in any way contravene the provisions of the Trade Description Act 1968.
16. The Customer will indemnify the Company against any damages they may sustain in consequence of publication of his/her advertisement/announcement, inclusive of any errors.
17. The Company reserves the right to terminate any contract/agreement for reasons of non-payment or any other reason which breaches the advertising terms and conditions, or results in a break-down of the working relationship.
18. In the event there is a breach of the terms and conditions of the Company, we reserve the right to formalise the matter and with legal assistance seek compensation and reimbursement for any loss whatsoever (including financial and professional reputation).
Payment And Credit Terms And Conditions
For a one off payment: full payment must be made before any advert goes live or within fourteen days of the agreement, whichever occurs soonest.
Where a monthly payment option has been agreed, all monies owed must be paid by 10 equal installments and by standing order, if a payment is missed all outstanding monies become payable immediately.
In the event of late payment we will seek .compensation and interest under The Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, as amended and supplemented by The Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002.
Any monthly payment plans may be subject to separate credit terms and conditions.
All terms and conditions are agreed under the laws governing England and Wales.
Any use of www.salfordonline.com is under the terms and conditions of site use.
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions