Posted by Editor on 15th January 2009 at 05:12 PM
YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO THE INTERNET WHEN...
By David Walker
• Your bookmarks takes 15 minutes to scroll from top to bottom.
• You step out of your room and realize that your parents have moved and you don't have a clue when it happened.
• All of your friends have an @ in their names.
• You've already visited all the links at Yahoo and you're halfway through Excite.
• You check your mail. It says "no new messages." So you check it again.
• Your phone bill is delivered in a box.
• You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop and check your e-mail on the way back to bed.
• The last girl you picked up was only a jpeg.
• You forget what year it is.
• You begin to wonder how on earth your service provider is allowed to call 200 hours per month "unlimited."
Due to problems with spam only SalfordOnline members can now leave comments. Becoming a member of SalfordOnline only takes a minute, just hit the red Join Us button at the top right hand side of the page to create your Personal account.
Got a news story? Need help with publicity for an event in Salford? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the SalfordOnline newsdesk on 0161 789 5377.