Salford fire crew attend cooker fire
Shortly before 1am on Friday, August 17, firefighters from Salford Fire Station were called to Harwood Court, Pendleton, to a fire involving an electric cooker.
Crews gave advice to the occupier and carried out a Home Safety Check.
Due to problems with spam only SalfordOnline members can now leave comments. Becoming a member of SalfordOnline only takes a minute, just hit the red Join Us button at the top right hand side of the page to create your Personal account.
Got a news story? Need help with publicity for an event in Salford? Send it to email@example.com or call the SalfordOnline newsdesk on 0161 789 5377.